L. & M. Precision Products Inc. produces custom precision-machined products
Repeat customers and word of mouth/referrals based on the top quality custom precision screw machined products and machined components produced by L. & M. Precision Products Inc., is how the company has built their sterling reputation.
L & M Precision Products Inc. has over 50
years experience in machining metals such
as stainless steel, aluminum, copper
alloys, titanium, steel, as well as plastics
(nylon, teflon, etc.) and also LEAD-FREE brass (ECO Brass).
Certified sub-contractors provide finishing processes such as nickel plating, tin plating, electroless nickel, zinc plating, magni coating, chrome plating, black oxide, silver plating, anodizing, and heat treating
Custom precision screw machined devices, products/parts, and machined components are used in a wide range of industries.
- Consumer Products
- Electrical & Electronic
- Food & Beverage
- Lawn & Garden
- Manufacturing & Industrial Tools
- Store Display Hardware
- And more
Product Design Process
- Initial Design
- Clients provide an initial design and request a quote for a new custom product request, including estimated annual usage.
- Design & Estimate
- The Engineering and Estimating teams review the design and if necessary provide feedback to the customer with regard to enhancements that will optimize the functionality and/or cost-effectiveness of the product.
- The Estimator quotes required lead time and pricing, and also identifies if any changes have been made to the design as provided by the client. If the design requires changes or additional specifications this is also identified, ensuring critical revision levels are maintained (Canada and United States measurements).
- Revised drawings are sent to the client for approval.
- First Article Approval
- A first article approval process is followed on all new production setups and a sample part can be provided to the client for confirmation prior to the full production run if requested.
L. & M. Precision Products Inc. produces much more than nuts & bolts. They have extensive history and expertise to produce welding components and assemblies, connectors, fittings, fasteners, bushings, washers, spacers, threaded parts, as well as components for appliances, plumbing, electronics, instruments, and more.